Colin Silla, PE, PMP
Colin is an experienced business leader with over 11 years utility engineering experience and demonstrated proficiency and success in leadership, management, engineering, and project management. His work in the industry has taken him from an individual contributor to building teams, managing and growing a new district office, performing engineer of record duties, to now supporting the overall operations effort as the Chief of Staff and Director of Operations Shared Services.
Areas of Expertise:
- Pipeline Design and Analysis for Retrofit and New Installations
- Hydrostatic Test Engineering for In-Situ and New Pipelines
- Operations, Maintenance, and Reliability Engineering
- Transmission Integrity Management
- In-Line Inspection Engineering
- Program and Project Management
- Strategic Planning
Colin holds Bachelor of Science degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Aeronautical Science and Engineering from the University of California Davis, a Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of California Berkeley, a MBA from the University of California Davis, is a registered Project Management Professional with the Project Management Institute and is a registered Professional Mechanical Engineer in CA among a handful of other states.