Evan has over 15 years of program management, portfolio management engineering, and engineering experience within the utility and energy industry. He currently leads the project and program delivery group across the US for the GTS area and is based out of the Seattle office.
Areas of expertise:
- Pipeline replacement, Hydrostatic testing, In-Line-Inspection, and Asset Program Management experience
- Establishing new programs and controls to support organizational objectives
- Budgeting and goal setting, including establishment of controls and audit teams
- Process management and continuous improvement implementation
- Project management, project controls and engineering leadership experience
- Delivery of multi-year regulatory mandates, including program design criteria and rate case testimony
Evan holds a Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from the University of Washington and an MBA from Western Washington University.