Mark has over 27 years of financial, accounting, and information technology experience in aerospace, manufacturing, and professional service industries. Mark joined GTS in 2012 as Controller and to implement a new ERP system. In 2019, he became the Director of Finance and IT. Mark is responsible for finance, accounting, payroll, contract administration, and information technology departments. Mark is well versed in implementation of ERP systems and accounting controls.
- Directed $45 million annual corporate cash flow, managed $10 million line of credit, maintained business insurance, lines of credit, bank covenants and reporting, and financial auditor contracts
- Managed and implemented five different ERP systems in career
- Setup Contracts Administration processes to implement quality controls, contract compliance, risk assessments, measurable metrics, and process maps
- Setup information technology department for managing hardware and software purchasing, information technology budget, continuity plan, software license compliance, remote users, virus protection and security
- Administered and monitored $3 million general and administrative budget for information technology, human resources, accounting, executive, and finance departments
- Introduced and led electronic filing project which increased accounts payable productivity by 70% and saved $50,000 in processing time, research, and audits
- Upgraded network foundation and servers resulting in 99.9% uptime on server resources and 100% uptime on network which led to an increase in productivity
- Facilitated training on Microsoft Excel, Outlook, managing network folders, ECopy software, Crystal Reports, budgeting, management reports, audit protocol, database management, and ERP system more than 80 employees
Mark holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance and MBA degree in Accounting/Management Information Systems from California State University, Chico.