Safety at GTS is a fundamental expectation for all our employees and core foundation of the corporate culture.
Before performing any field work, all team members complete a stringent safety orientation program. Additional training is provided based on specific work task, location, and hazards. Some examples of the training that GTS provides include:
- New Hire Safety Orientation
- Ergonomic Training
- OSHA 10 hour & 30 hour
- Site Specific Safety Training
- First Aid, CPR, AED
In addition to training, we have implemented multiple systems and practices to enhance the safety of our employees. Some of these systems include:
- Pre-Job Safety Analysis
- Regularly scheduled safety meetings
- Designated safety professional who assesses our work locations for hazards and offers guidance on safety related best practices
- Stop Work Authority given to all GTS team members
GTS is a member of ISNetworld, Avetta, INGAA and AGA. Our training is certified and documented via operator qualification records, on the job training records, 3rd party training certifications, and DOT background and drug screening through the Pipeline Testing Consortium.