Tomo Swendsen, PE
Tomo has over 15 years of project management, engineering and estimating experience with civil infrastructure and natural gas projects. He is currently responsible for overseeing and managing the Southwest District for GTS based out of the Los Angeles office.
Areas of expertise:
- Program and Project Management
- Estimating for private and public project bids
- Shoring, falsework and retaining wall design.
- Pipeline Design and Analysis for retrofit and new installations
- Hydrostatic Test Engineering for In-Situ and New Pipelines
- Quality control and assurance programs and processes
Tomo holds a Bachelor of Science in Civil & Environmental Engineering from the University of California Davis, an MBA from the University of California Los Angeles, and is a registered Professional Civil Engineer in CA.