Travis Arendt, PE
Travis has over 10 years of engineering and project management experience with natural gas projects. He is currently responsible for overseeing and managing the Distribution Engineering Department for GTS and is based out of our Chico office.
Areas of expertise:
- Distribution Main and Service Engineering
- District Regulator/Gate Station Engineering
- Pipeline Design and Analysis for retrofits and new installations
- Hydrostatic Test Engineering for In-Situ and New Pipelines
- In-Line Inspection Scoping and Engineering
- Pipeline Integrity Management (TIMP & DIMP)
Travis holds a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from California State University – Chico and is a registered Professional Civil Engineer in California.