Tyler Enos, PE
Tyler has over 8 years of engineering and project management experience with natural gas projects. He is currently responsible for overseeing and managing the Rocky Mountain District for GTS and is based out of the Denver office.
Areas of expertise:
- Pipeline Design and Analysis for retrofits and new installations
- Hydrostatic Test Engineering for In-Situ and New Pipelines
- In-Line Inspection Engineering
- Pipeline Integrity Management
- Pipeline Welding Inspection
Tyler holds a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from California Polytechnic State University – San Luis Obispo and is a registered Professional Engineer in the states of California, Colorado, Minnesota, and Wisconsin. He is also a Certified Pipeline Welding Inspector.